Our Response to COVID-19
At Goodman Real Estate, we are stronger together during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are holding ourselves accountable to our mission, vision and values every day, and even more in these unprecedented times. The health and safety of our residents, team members and communities are always our top priority. We are monitoring updates daily and following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and other government entities to take the necessary actions to keep our residents and team members safe.
In addition to our many safeguards for safety operations, we have resources and policies to help those who may be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We are supporting our onsite team members and residents through providing flexible work and rotating staffing schedules.
- We have put into place heighted sanitizing procedures, closed our amenity spaces and are practicing social distancing for the health and well-being of our employees and residents.
- We have implemented virtual tours for our residents and future residents.
- Our resident relief efforts include options for partial payments, additional online methods of payments, waiving late fees, offering short-term lease extensions and rent deferral arrangements, as well as other policies designed to lessen the hardships for those in need.
- We are promoting our value of making an IMPACT in the Community by communicating federal, state and local resources to our employees and residents.
We are committed to creating a welcoming place to call home. Preventative measures in disease control are critical in minimizing potential impact to residents, team members, communities and vendors. Our employees and residents are at the center of everything we do. In this difficult time, we are thankful for the hard work of our team members and leadership team in service to our residents.