The Assistant Community Manager supports and collaborates with the Community Manager to achieve or exceed the annual community budgeted financial and operational goals by completing accounting tasks, processing invoices, collecting rent, and using the property management software to record, track, and report.
- Support the Community Manager’s goals and strategies for the community.
- Acts as the on-site supervisor in the absence of the Community Manager by organizing and delegating daily work.
- Assists and supports the Leasing Specialist’s marketing efforts by greeting prospective residents, gathering information about guest, showing apartment homes, closing and obtaining lease deposit, and assisting prospective residents in completing the rental application and credit verification.
- Ensure that community curb appeal and rent ready units exceed expectations.
- Address the concerns of residents in a professional, friendly manner.
- Assists with rent collection efforts. Helps to maintain accurate and timely resident ledgers, files, deposits, and applications.
- Inspects apartments during move-in and move outs, walking apartments as needed.
- Assists with the development and implementation of the annual community budget.
- Valid driver’s license
- High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to interact with others in a team environment
Life at Goodman…
We operate under a shared vision of value creation that is grounded in the interdependence of organizations and individuals, passion and profit. In all our interactions with each other, our business partners, and our community at large, we are committed to cooperation and collaboration in the pursuit of mutual success.
What this means:
- We are ONE Goodman Real Estate: A collective whole that embraces one culture, supporting one another and embodying a shared set of standards to provide seamless customer service across all locations and divisions.
- Each of us understands the importance of the Goodman Real Estate brand and pledges to nurture and protect it.
- We conduct our business with honesty and integrity. We empower our people with a high level of trust and autonomy.
- We believe in the power of place and community.
- We recognize the fundamental value of every individual and believe that diverse talents, skills, and backgrounds combine to strengthen the collective whole.
- Relationships are essential to our success. We foster strong relationships with mutual respect and open communication.
- We value wellness and promote policies and practices that support healthy lifestyles.
- We expect the best of each other and provide opportunities for all individuals to reach their full potential.
- We embrace our power to make a positive impact on our community.