A Leasing Specialist is enthusiastic and enjoys providing outstanding customer service. Our Leasing Specialists interact with a variety of people on a daily basis, enjoying a fast-paced environment that changes daily. They are the first point of contact with potential residents.
- Generate interest in the community by touring the property with prospects and answering questions about the amenities, local community, and other property details.
- Scheduling appointments to view the community.
- Presents available apartments in a professional, enthusiastic manner.
- Assists in generating traffic through active participation in the community’s marketing strategy.
- Coordinates and supports the team with community marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new residents and securing resident lease renewals.
- Understands local housing laws including Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting, and all other state laws.
- Assists prospects in qualifying for an apartment by collecting appropriate information and initiating background checks.
- Ensure all aspects of the move-in process are completed in advance of lease signing. Activities may include resident screening, pre-tour unit, income verification, file maintenance, compliance screening, etc.
- Real Estate license (if required by state regulations)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to apply sales skills
- Ability to interact with others in a team environment
Life at Goodman…
We operate under a shared vision of value creation that is grounded in the interdependence of organizations and individuals, passion and profit. In all our interactions with each other, our business partners, and our community at large, we are committed to cooperation and collaboration in the pursuit of mutual success.
What this means:
- We are ONE Goodman Real Estate: A collective whole that embraces one culture, supporting one another and embodying a shared set of standards to provide seamless customer service across all locations and divisions
- Each of us understands the importance of the Goodman Real Estate brand and pledges to nurture and protect it.
- We conduct our business with honesty and integrity. We empower our people with a high level of trust and autonomy.
- We believe in the power of place and community.
- We recognize the fundamental value of every individual and believe that diverse talents, skills, and backgrounds combine to strengthen the collective whole.
- Relationships are essential to our success. We foster strong relationships with mutual respect and open communication.
- We value wellness and promote policies and practices that support healthy lifestyles.
- We expect the best of each other and provide opportunities for all individuals to reach their full potential.
- We embrace our power to make a positive impact on our community.